Beyond our company's 23 years of developing Web-based software and multimedia products for K-12 schools, the 2 principal executives of the company behind rSchoolToday (Distributed Website Corporation) have significant additional educational experience.
Ray Dretske, President and CEO
- K-12 technology consultant - 8 years
- Artist-in-residence in over 300 K-12 schools nationwide
- Author for Macmillan/McGraw-Hill best-selling arts enrichment series
- Keynote or featured speaker at over 20 National and Regional Educational Technology conferences
- Adjunct Professor at 4 Universities for Graduate Courses on Technology Integration into the Curriculum and Music Technology
Masters Degree in Education – University of North Texas
Bachelor of Science – University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
Mark Kevitt, Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer
- Public School Teacher - secondary education in science, social science, and mathematics-3 years
- Private School Teacher-1 year
- Wrote high school curriculum
- Administrator for Re-training Program for 1,200 teachers on Guam
- Taught Graduate Education Course on Individualized Instructional Programs
- Represented State Director of Education at U.S. Eductional Department Conference on in-school retraining programs.
- Co-authored Grant for Federal Funds for in-school training of teachers.
- Manager of Training Programs Development and Deployment for Ashton-Tate (database technology corporation)
Master's Equivalency in Education at UC-Northridge and The University of Guam
MBA in International Business-American Graduate School of International Management
BA in International Relations-University of Southern California